Today at 7:00 there was a PLC. There we discussed upcoming meetings and camp outs, which will be posted on the calendar, however, the upcoming meetings are listed below:
- November 22nd: NO MEETING – THANKSGIVING BREAK
- November 29th: Egg Drop
- December 6th: Go Kart and Patrol Assignment
- December 13th: Bridge Builder
- December 20th: Monkey Bridge
- December 27th: NO MEETING – WINTER BREAK / CHRISTMAS
- January 3rd: Go Kart
- January 10th: Iron Chef
- January 17th: Merit Badge Day (Badge to be determined)
- January 24th: Lazer Tag
- January 31st: Scouting Olympics
Note that this schedule is subject to change.
A the PLC, Hollan had a Breakout/Escape Room type game set up. There were 6 locks on the box and it took us around 40-45 minutes to complete without using any of our three hints. Before the meeting, Hollan hid the clues around the basement for us to find. The clues gave us hints to unlock the locks on the box and get the cookies from inside. After cookies and milk, we went outside for a few minutes and went to the park.